Trigger Point Therapy Master Collection + Toolkit (20 CEUs)
1. Trigger Point Therapy Master Collection:
- Trigger Point Theory - Trigger Point Access Course
- Treating Frozen Shoulder - The Original Niel Asher Technique
- Treating the Complex Shoulder - NAT Master Course
- Rotator Cuff - NAT Master Course
- Treating Sciatica - NAT Trigger Point Therapy Course
- Treating Headaches - NAT Trigger Point Therapy Course
- Lower Back Pain - NAT Trigger Point Therapy Course
2. Trigger Point Workbook Collection:
Each trigger point workbook is designed to provide the therapist with a detailed background to the condition as well as step-by-step instructions for treatment.
Focusing on specific conditions (or groups of allied conditions), the workbooks include differential diagnosis; background to the condition based on latest research; and shows you which trigger points to investigate, and how best to treat them.
This 12 volume collection serves as an "instant reference" tool for every massage/manual therapist, and covers a host of common medical conditions including:
Sciatica; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Cubital Tunnel Syndrome; Mechanical Lower Back Pain; Plantar Fasciitis; Runner's Knee; Spondylolisthesis; Achilles Tendinitis; Tennis Elbow; TMJD; Tension Type Headache; Whiplash & Neck Injuries
3. Toolkit: As shown
Requirements: Suitable for all massage therapists, manual therapists and body workers
Included: All course material including 72 Video Tutorials via our Virtual Classroom plus online exams and certification.
Together these courses will give you NAT L3 certification.
NAT Learning Credits
|CE Hours / CEUs (Physical Therapy Board of California)||24 / 2.35|
|CPE (MMA - formerly AAMT)||60|
CPD Hours (UK)
"A very well done trigger point program. I just love those who work hard to help improve others. Thank you NAT!"
Sarah Roberts, Registered Massage Therapist and Osteopath, Ontario, Canada
Trigger Point Therapy - 7 Course Master Collection + Trigger Point Workbooks (12 Volume Set) + Tool Kit: $199.95
We Also Recommend