Taping + Anatomy of Sports Injuries + Healing Massage + Soft Tissue Release (16.5 CEUs)
This 4-Course Value Pack includes:
1. Taping for Trigger Points - By following this course and the accompanying video material, you will learn how to safely and easily apply highly effective taping techniques for all of the most common muscle trigger point sites.
The techniques covered in this course all utilise kinesiology tape, which helps provide an accumulated off-loading effect by lifting the tissue around the trigger points. This allows an unloading to the vascular, nerve and the fascia to allow the treatment process to continue.
(NCBTMB CEUs for Taping Course not valid for State of New York)
2. Anatomy of Sports Injuries - This course takes a fundamental approach, bringing you inside the body to show exactly what is happening when a sports injury occurs.
At the heart of The Anatomy of Sports Injuries are 300 full-color illustrations that show the sports injury in detail, along with 200 line drawings of simple stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation exercises that can be used to speed up the recovery process.
This is a tremendously useful course for every manual therapist interested in furthering their knowledge, and treat a wide range of common sports injuries.
3. Healing Massage - Bringing together Eastern and Western understandings of the body, health, and wellness, this user-friendly course-book defines and details over 40 medical conditions, any contraindications to massage, and massage protocols and detailed instructions.
• Explains the do's and don'ts (contraindications to massage)
• Detailed overview of each condition with practical guidance for the therapist
• Covers over 40 conditions including Cancer, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica
• Step-by-step techniques supported by high quality photography and detailed explanations
4. Soft Tissue Release - This course includes step by step instructions to help you understand and implement soft tissue release techniques for all main muscle groups, and to address a wide range of common musculoskeletal disorders.
Regular manipulation of the soft tissues has an essential role to play, and soft tissue release (STR) has the potential to transform any treatment, allowing specific problems to be rapidly and effectively addressed.
The course text has been updated and includes extensive new color photography and drawings to illustrate the theory and techniques involved.
Requirements: Suitable for all massage therapists, manual therapists, bodyworkers
Included: All course material via our Virtual Classroom plus online exam and certification. Together these 4 courses will give you NAT L2 certification.
We Also Recommend